Frankly, after a few months into the year I didn’t even look at these. I don’t think I’ll be doing it again this year. Lots of people say making goals public holds you accountable, and I am sure that’s true if you care at all what other people think about you.
Meet with a financial planner.–I have an appt. Switch to a non-evil/Trevor approved bank–done
- Develop bedtime routine.–nope
- Eat breakfast at home most days.–achieved on and off
Take a class to learn a new thing.-done times a bunch
- Hire a housecleaner.–nope
- Process all dad stuff–nope
See a psychiatrist–did this briefly. it helped but wasn’t for me. Regular cardio–like everyday!
- Limit online time at home.–on & off
Redesign/fix/update blog infrastructure.–done! right under the wire here! Floss regularly.–on & off. my very persnickety hygenist is happy.
A little over half? I’ll take that.