this year I
- acclimatized to my new city.
- had my second ever scary asthma attack.
- started a librarian meetup at sxsw (we’ll be doing it again this year. Hopefully we can also do a gun meetup at ALA!).
- led my coworkers to believe I mainly look at porn for work
- had my Bears hopes crushed twice
- became a flickr tag….most photos of me have been just jenny tagged. I don’t know that this is positive.
- began premature memory loss
- angered asexuals
- justified my masters degree
- discovered I am attracted to me
- visited my first national park (two of them! in one month!)
- created a new drink
- fell near Kid Rock
- began pimping people through the blog
- set out rules for Jennytopia
- became good at dating according to an objective survey.
Some people accomplish that last one when 17 or so, but I am a little behind. 🙂